What are all of these features? See our Buyers Guide for help.
The roll-a-fold ladder provides all the benefits of a safety rolling ladder, but with the added advantage of compact storage. By removing two bolts, the outer legs fold inward and the ladder can be rolled on its tires. The large tires allow the unit to be rolled over rough terrain to access areas where most standard ladders cannot reach.
- 57 degree slope is standard
- 18" wide steps
- Tilt & Roll design on 10" semi-pneumatic tires
- Easy folding with two bolts
- Non-marring rubber tips at stabilizing legs
- 14" deep top platform
- 300 lbs load rating
- 1" square tube construction
- 30" handrails if equipped
- Gray industrial enamel finish
Tread Styles Avaialable
Many sizes and styles to choose from. Download the catalog page for this item.